Sunday, April 17, 2011

Busy Baker

DSCF4714

Killa Choc Cupcakes from Gonna Want Seconds – oh my lord they were! Not in the slightest bit clean so its good I didn’t eat much more than half a mini one

DSCF4718

A very over-exposed half batch of pumpkin muffins from here (I also added a mix of the following spices amoungst 12 muffins for a chai flavour.

Chai Spice Mix for Baking
1 ½ tsp ground cardamom
1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp ground ginger
¼ tsp ground cloves
¼ tsp ground nutmeg

The spice was very subtle. I would recommend doubling, and use 1/4 of the mix to sprinkle on top, or mix into cream cheese icing.

And mini banana muffins from here, my go-to recipe for banana bread. They are about the diameter of a 50c coin – great for a mini sweet hit  after lunch. Added ch-ch-chia and walnuts on top

DSCF4720

No comments:

Post a Comment