Saturday, April 09, 2011

Still playing catch ups!

Not many photos this week! For a start I had a few days of non-clean eating. I let myself give in because it was easier (and tastier at the time) but I’m going to be prepared for next week!

SDC10874

A wicked sandwich – called “The Bone” (long story why) but its shaved turkey, garlic mushrooms and lite cheese, toasted in your favourite bread (that’s Helga’s Wholemeal and seed. Delicious!) I cant believe I don’t eat this more often!

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

Mr lion guards a yummy treat to help me avoid the vending machine at work!

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

Eggs are packed with protein and quite portable (and a blank canvas! This guy sat like this in the work fridge and got a few laughs. Somene even recognised the art I copied!)

DSCF4710

Turns out the boy can cook some darn fancy food! Chicken smothered with basil pesto, wrapped in procutto, baked with a wine sauce and the veg, and garlic sourdough to mop up the sauce.

Having said that he is currently baking baby bok choi under tasty cheese as a side dish for dinner - Good lord! (Assuming its a remnant from his mother’s cooking as she used to put cheese on EVERYTHING to make her sons eat more calcium, and served bread with every meal to ensure they were getting enough fibre. Untraining him is IMPOSSIBLE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment