Saturday, January 15, 2011

The curious case of... missing posts

I had posted at least twice this week, but alas, I don't think Windows Live Writer Published them! And they are gone. Drat. So here we go again (although the second time you blog something, you never try as hard :( )

Its the truth!

A cluttered picture, I know, but this was my inspiration for today's walk-jog. I <3 grey marle t's and love rocking tanks when I exercise. But, other than post-run chocolate, music is ESSENTIAL for me to move to. Workouts have been cut short or even cancelled due to broken earphones, low batteries or failure to sync to my playlists. I tend to like more modern music to work out, so this doesn't reflect the eras my music taste spans (1950s - 1970s is my fav) Here's some songs that I don't usually find on other people's workout playlists but work for me.

- Freefallin, More, by Usher and Ravers in the UK - all Pump tracks, these put me int h right state of mind, even when I'm not Pumpin' with the rest of the class. Plus I have magically memorised the first two of these songs, so I can do them on non-Pump days!

- For Cardio/Running
  • Little Bitty Pretty One (that mmm song from Matilda)
  • Don't Stop Me Now, Bicycle, Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen ROCKS the run
  • Flirt by PCD
  • Harder to Breathe by Maroon 5
  • Mr Brightside by The Killers. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this song yet?
  • Much of Greenday, Matchbox 20, the Beatles and Muse
- Strength
  • Survivor by Destiny's Child, plus many Beyonce songs
  • Don't Hold Back, The Potbelleez
  • Sherry, Franki Valli and the Four seasons
  • Blame It On The Pop - the top 25 of 2009 remix is simply AWESOME
Off to listen to some Glee Rocky Horror and eat more M&Ms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment