Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Years!

2011. Welcome.

I am convinced the number of blog posts today (and tomorrow) will probably increase from yesterday by at least 200% - people and their renewed faith that the new year will give them a chance to start some new habits and change their lives.  And here I am, Little Miss Negative, who is doing the EXACT SAME THING.

So to kick us of, the eats.

Breakfast

Xmas Leftovers fried rice. With lots of ham, chicken and veg leftover from xmas, fried rice with the new rice maker seemed like a good idea. I was inspired by a Wagamama Cha Han recipe (DELICIOUS!) I have lost my breakfast mojo, so this seemed better than nothing!

Lunch


Naughty, naughty, a late breakfast and lack of inspiration led to my lunch being bites of these healthy truffles *just one, not the whole picture, that was staged*, some leftover champignions, and a baby apple. Early dinner it is!

Dinner

Questadillas. Not authentic in the slightest. Chicken, avo, light cheese, tomato, capsicum, a little garlic and I had some tabbouleh on the side. Leftovers may make for a cheap grocery bill but a somewhat uninspiring menu...


And other resolutions? Same as always, eat better, tone up, be more organised :P So far I am doing ok, Must avoid the giant jar of M&Ms and Malteasers we got for Xmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment