Sunday, January 30, 2011

I love a bargain–and there’s no better bargain than a freebie

 

A little weekend retail therapy led to a few fantastic buys. First stop, Forever New, where they had one of their buy-one-get-one-free sales. I usually never find much that’s cheap enough (other than accessories) but I saw this Tribal dress and just loved it. Mind you, it probably looks better on Sam than myself.

Sam_Harris_Forever_New_02

But then comes the hard part – finding the second item. I ended up getting the dress in a 10 and the skirt in a 14 – can you tell I’m a bit pair shaped? Can’t wait to wear this with a white tight tank or a silky pink singlet.

shop1Next, Rubi shoes. I don't usually buy from here as the quality is poor. But they are good for on-trend cheap shoes – the place was overflowing with clogs and heeled combat boots, and if you keep up with fashion I guess you don't care if they fall apart in two months. but I fell in love with these open toe wedge sandals. They make all my dresses look far better than the plastic and canvas ballet flats I wear everywhere.

DSCF4665

They also were selling these little shoe bags for $2 – perfect for tucking shoes into when you pack them. Usually I hate the $1 bags you can buy ,but i bought a few of these as they will also stop my shoes from scuffing each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment